Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween Eve!

Just a quick post tonight as we are scrambling to be ready for everything tomorrow!  My daughter is on the mend so thank you everyone for your well wishes :)  We spent most of the day today making treats to take to school tomorrow.  Check out these cool eyeballs!

 And when I say "day"... I'm not really exaggerating that much because we ended up making 80 of them!



Other than that, I have been brushing out wigs, planning my face painting and .... hoping for a day that isn't too cold!  Stay tuned for the costume pics tomorrow!

And thanks to everyone for the nice comments on the giveaway post!  Thanks to random.org, I have a winner!!
 So Erin - please send me your address to icecheeks@yahoo.com and I will send you your prize!


3 comments:

  1. Wow - well done on all those eye balls - they are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo!! Thanks! I'll send it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super mom award! Those eyeballs are awesome!

    Hope your Halloween was happy!! :)

    ReplyDelete